Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fibs and pics....be gentle!

One day left til the weekend and Im not sure if I am happy or sad about
 that. Normally I would be estatic as I really really enjoy my weekends
 but this one is being cut in half as I have to travel on Sunday for work
 to the province over. Im a little bit worried about whats coming up for
 next week as I am going to be in a hotel room from Sunday afternoon
 until Friday evening and I won't have access to my fridge/freezer and or
 regular gym. It worries me because I have worked sooo hard at this
 program and I don't want to be messing it up now.
 I think I have done as much as I possibly could to prevent any diet
 mishaps...I called ahead to the hotel and requested a fridge and
 microwave in my room, I plan on bringing food with me so tonight I am
 going to sit down and plan all my meals, pull out things that are
 frozen so I can cook them tommorow or Sat,and get portion sizes
 right...thats 47 meals to do for one week away from home....Its a
 conference type even that I am going to and they feed you, but well we
 all know what this means...The cheaper, starchier and unhealthier the
 better. Hello muffins, donuts, pancakes, bulk unhealthy lasagna, and
 anything else that you can produce in cheap mass production... 
I kinda told a fib to the organisers. Kinda but not really and I am
 beyond feeling guilty about it now. I may have mentioned that I need to
 eat a diabetic diet. It is the closest diet plan that coincides with the
 way that I eat and I want to be able to stay on track as this time
 around, my goals will not be easily broken. I want to clarify...I didn't
 tell them I was diabetic, I just said that I had to eat a diabetic meal
 plan!
 
I had promised on MFH that I would post a new recipe but I have made it already and i want to post pics, of which I forgot to take. Don't worry it will be coming up soon! And its worth the wait....How about this...it tastes like cheesecake and is made of cottage cheese...if you don't believe me youwill have to give it a try...I PROMISE you won't be disappointed!!
 
The following are some pics taken 2 weeks ago. Was going to post on MFH but find this much easier!
 
Front
Front

side



Back
These pics are from the beginning of my journey with TC. Goals are to get rid of the flab, get lean muscle and look hot in a bikini!

No comments:

Post a Comment