Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Observations from this week so far

Airplanes - I am not a big person size wise and yet I barely could fit in the wash room on the plane

Eating a special diet - why do people have to question why you eat the way you do. I tell you I eat a diabetic meal plan and provide you with a list of items I can eat. Why do you have to harass me with questions and are reluctant to cook these foods when you had advanced notice. And then go on the speak to my co-workers about MY eating habits.

Why are there 13 people in this course that are obese or drastically oversight and there are only 18 in total?

Why do you ask me why I don.t control my diabetes with insulin rather then food? First of all, I don't really have diabetes but it's a healthy way to eat. And secondly, why would you advocate the use of medicine over healthy eating?

No comments:

Post a Comment