Saturday, February 19, 2011

Traveling, planning and grannies

Getting ready for my work trip this weekend. Asked for a diabetic meal plan as they are suppose to feed me but, well you never know what you are going to get so I spent a couple hours yesterday portioning, planning and packing enough food for the week...now just locating a suitcase that fits that AND all my clothes lol. I awed for a fridge in my room so that way I can store it in there. If they actually can feed me stuff I can eat, I have already asked the hotel if I can store my own food in their freezer. That way I an bring it home and use it for the week after.....

My weight has been in and around 126 for the past 4 days, been checking it in the morning. Been following the plan religiously and haven't even had one 'cheat'. Think this is the longest that I have gone with out breaking..and you know what? I find it easier each and everyday to say no to sweets. Don't even crave them what so ever. It's always when I start with just one that my cravings get a mind of their own. 

I feel like I am running out of steam sooner in the gym by a bit. Pushing out all the exercises but dead at the end. I'm scared of losing muscle, I love my muscle. Funny thing my granny said to me the other day...in the same breath she told me (in her own way) that muscles aren't for girls, and then she followed that up with......"your eating enough protein right?" hahaha....I love her but we differ on the views of gym, muscles and girls working out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment