Sunday, February 27, 2011

For all the Picture Whores!

Well its been a really good day, busy but good! 2 of my best friends are getting married.....to each other which I am so happy about! They each have such unique qualities about them that make them so special and to have to only go to visit 2 of my favorite people at the same house is a timesaving bonus jk :P

I am a part of the wedding party and today was the day of the shower. Life is sooo busy sometimes, from the conference last week, working OT all day yesterday (and apparently every sat in March), and the wedding shower(s) today, its tough to ensure that life stays on track sometimes. But well if ya know me, I am huge on planning and staying on course with my program, so while the guests munched on .....


I dug into my own bit of deliciousness :) :)



and no, the wine on the right isnt mine....but the 1.5L of water on the left is :) hehehe I have such good friends, my girlfriend, the one getting married, whispers to me....'you brought your own food again didn't you :)'

She has one more shower tonight...ya, I know, 2 showers and on the same day yet! So while they are munching on cake, pie and chili, Ill be having walnut crusted salmon and veggies. No pics yet!

For those of you that asked about what meals I took with me on my trip here is a snap shot of the goods :)

And the following pics are a week old but the newest that I have of my progress :) Stomach is getting smaller :) Slowly but Surely !



left side






Bum!


Front


3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! awesome progress, you are looking great ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great!!!! congrats on sticking to bringing your own food!! its kind of easy if you are used to it and plan in advance, isn't it? (mostly :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! Trentostan-m

    ReplyDelete