Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Is it really free?

I am doing as well as I can here. Following the plan and at some meals I haven't weighed the veggies, done it by eye but I think because I have been measuring everything for a while now, I am doing pretty good with it. Been supplementing the meals they have given me with some of my own foods, like nuts and almond butter as I told them I can't have oil. I figure I couldn't measure how much they were using so this would be easier. They have been giving me huge pieces of meat so have been splitting it and eating it at later meals. Actually really good at telling how many ounces something is to with all this weighing things. I tested my self, guessing than weighing and am pretty smack on. 3 oz does not look like very much chicken lol.

Its tough cause they serve the most delicious looking fruit and dessert platters but I don't even go near it. First day I picked up a home made granola bar and put it on my plate. But then realized even if it's free, it's really not. I just have to work that much harder to get it off. Needless to say, I chucked it in the garbage. Besides homemade good ones don't glisten with sugar crystals :)

1 comment:

  1. i love this quote: "even if its free, its not" - have to remember this!!

    ReplyDelete